Bali trekking tour guide offer Trunyan Baliaga trekking, Trunyan Baliaga trekking is best sort trek in Bali for who want to enjoy double views of lake and Batur volcano in west side and in east side Lombok and ocean. Trunyan Village believed to be one of Bali’s Aga Village in the island, It’s very unique culture “especially grave” for the dead bodies not tomb in the ground but it is put on the rock, but the dead bodies those not stink. Trunyan Baliaga trekking has been describing as a paradise trek, you’ll start from foot of batur caldera trekking, nearby village Trunyan, guide will lead you up the precipitous crater wall on the eastern shore of Batur lake.
When you reach sunrise point, your eyes amazed by beautiful views and the sunrise behind Mount Rinjani on Lombok island, while we stunning the beautiful sunrise your guide will served your box breakfast. Trunyan Baliaga trekking should do in Bali to completed your holiday.
Extra trip of Trunyan Baliaga trekking: On the way to hotel after Trunyan Baliaga trekking tour visiting Bali coffee plantation, you can see several plantations, Taste and experiences make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and many more. There is available Balinese coffee Luwak (Civet coffee) the best and the expensive coffee in the word.
A. PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
- Nusa Dua : 02:45 AM Sanur : 03:00 AM
- Kuta : 02:45 AM Tulamben : 02:50 AM
- Seminyak : 02:45 AM Ubud : 03:20 AM
B. TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
- Pick up at your hotel, with comfortable and, air conditioner for Trunyan Baliaga trekking.
- 04.50 am – at starting point, introduction to trekking guide,
05.00 am – Start our trek to the sunrise point.
- 05.45 am – Enjoying the spectacular view both ocean views
- 07.15 am – Continue our descent to Terunyan village.
- 08.00 am – Arrived at Trunyan village, boarding car.
- 09.15 am – Stop off at the Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 12.00 pm – Arrived at your lobby hotel.
C. SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Camera, Sun block, trekking shoes.
- Spare T shirt, Hat and glove (if available).
- Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced trekking guide.
- Breakfast, snack, fruits, mineral water, toilet fee and dust mask.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani Area, parking fee.
- Stick for Hiking and Flashlights.