Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking – In south part of Bali there are many think to do, one of them is jungle trekking is Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking. It’s well known Sekumpul Jungle Trekking as one of the best jungle trekking we offers, we crated this tour for whom love to enjoy natural scenery of rain forest and waterfalls in the island. Waterfall Jungle Trekking is the answer, it located in Lemukih village, Sukasada sub-district, Buleleng regency, it scattered on green rain forest offers amazing natural view of Singaraja and the waterfalls, there are you can views six a beauty of waterfalls, it separated by dense of rain forest. Come on join us for your jungle trekking.
Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking
Your Sekumpul jungle trekking started from early morning about 07.00 am, first you’ll get short briefing by your guide then continue your adventure. It wills continuously in side of tropical rain forest, along your adventure you’ll views many kind of trees, insect, bird and other Flora and Fauna. Your guide will lead you to explore the beauty of Bali rain forest and enjoying beauty of waterfalls.
During your Waterfall jungle trekking you will past Balinese plantation such as coffee, chocolate, rice, and many more, when you’re decent you will see the longest waterfall, need around 30 minutes to visit the nicer waterfalls. Here you can swim, splash your face, feel the real fresh water that outcomes from green tropical forest. Your lunch will serve in the tallest waterfall.
Reward of Sekumpul Waterfall trekking: When you reach the peak you’ll amazed by beautiful scenery, and when you reach the waterfalls, you’ll realize the reason why this waterfalls said the most beautiful waterfall in the island. It has high about 80 meters or 262 feet.
A. PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
- Nusa Dua : 04:50 AM Sanur : 05:20 AM
- Kuta : 05:00 AM Tulamben : 05:00 AM
- Legian : 05:00 AM Candidas : 05:00 AM
- Seminyak : 05:00 AM Lovina : 05:30 AM
- Canggu : 05:00 AM Ubud : 05:30 AM
B. TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
- 04.50-05.30 am – Pick up at your hotel, with comfortable and, air conditioner for Sekumpul jungle trekking.
- 07.00 am – Arrived at starting point, introduction to trekking guide, and short briefing about safety trekking.
- 07.10 am – Start our Sekumpul jungle trekking.
- 08.30 am – Arrived at the Sekumpul waterfall.
- 08.30 am – Enjoying the spectacular view of Sekumpul waterfalls.
- 09.00 am – Continue our journey to the end of the adventure.
- 10.00 am – Arrived at the end of our adventure, boarding car.
- 10.30 am – Lunch and then back to hotel
C. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Camera, Sun block, trekking shoes
- Mosquitoes protection.
- Spare T shirt & Hat
- Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced trekking guide.
- Lunch, snack, fruits, mineral water, stick for for walking.
- Parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask.
- All entrance fee.
E. ACTIVITIES DETAIL:
- Temperature : 15 – 18° Degrees
- Walking duration : Between 4 – 5 hours.
- Distance : 5-6 km totally
- Activity level : Easy.
- Bring some cash for you expanses for tipping your guide, driver is recommended.
- Please bring only what you need for trekking, the rest leave in your hotel.