Sambangan Trekking – Sambangan village is the famous one village in north part of Bali, located in Sukasada Sub-District Bueleng Bali. The things make Sambangan village very famous is Sambangan trekking or well-known Sambangan village trekking. The tour will lead everyone to the beautiful panorama of green Sambangan village with beautiful wide of rice terrace, waterfall and local plantations. Aside of that, Sambanga village trekking also offered challenging river activities, here you can doing swimming, jumping and sliding as well. Your Sambangan trekking will give different experiences trekking in Bali because this trek combines with jungle trekking and water activities. There available 3 common trekking trek, all of that you can learn bellow!
Sambangan short trekking
Sambangan shot trek trekking is the easier trek to explore panorama sambangan village and the waterfalls as well. The trek through rice fields with the fresh air of country side and green hidden paradise. During your tour, you will see local villager work in their farm with traditional ways and also completing with the beautiful views of the area. The waterfall will you visit durig short trek sambangin village are Aling-Aling, Kroya, Kembar and Pucuk Waterfall. Here you can enjoy the fresh water falling to the river and splash your body by the clean water.
Sambangan Medium trekking
Sambangan mediun trekking will start from Tiying Tali dam where keep the water for irrigation all around Sambnagan village, along the tour will refresh by amazing views of rice field and Singaraja city. The trek will continue to the dense jungle of Sambanga area where the sources of water irrigation, here you will discover hidden natural treasures of Bali. Here you can find lcal plantation such as clove, cacao, palm sugar, coffee and kind of local fruits. The waterfall will you visit during the tour are Canging, Dedari, Cemara Waterfall.
Sambangan long trekking.
Sambangan Long trekking is the hardest waterfall trek that we crated for nature lover, the jungle trek will discover the beauty of the Secret Garden, local village and rice terrace. The trek will begin form Tiying Tali Dam then continue to Muara rice terrace and explore there beautiful waterfalls, Canging Dedari and Cemara Waterfall. The next trip will go down to Cengana village, here you cam mixed together with local villager life. In this place you can see how local villager makes medicine with traditional herb and plantations and also how local make coffee Luwak. The next trip is explore Batenan village by visiting another beautiful waterfall and doing water activities in each waterfall, the waterfall include The waterfall will you visit during short trek sambangan village are Aling-Aling, Kroya, Kembar and Pucuk Waterfall. That all about Sambangan trekking, you can choose which one right with your physical fitness.
A. PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
- Nusa Dua : 05:20 AM Sanur : 05:45 AM
- Kuta : 03:30 AM Tulamben : 05:30 AM
- Legian : 05:30 AM Candidasa : 05:30 AM
- Seminyak : 05:30 AM Lovina : 06:40 AM
- Canggu : 05:30 AM Ubud : 06:00 AM
B. SAMBANAGN TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
- 05.20-06.20 am : We will pick up you at your hotel for Sambangan natural walk.
- 08.50 am : Arrived at starting point at Taman Rahasia, Introduction to our experience guide
- 09.00 am Start our Sambangan natural walk.
- 10.00 am : Arrived at “The Secret Natural Swimming pool”
- 10.30 am : Continue our trek to Kroya waterfall, Kembar waterfall & Pucuk waterfall.
- 12.30 pm : Continue our decent to Taman rahasia where the end of the trip.
- 14.30 pm : Back to hotel
C. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hat and glove (if available), trekking shoes, long pants.
- Sun block, amera and jacket.
D. THE INCLUSION:
- Pick up and return to your hotel by comfortable and air conditioned car
- Experienced private professional trekking guides and English speaking
- Lunch, snack and tropical fresh fruits (seasonal), parking fee
- Entrance fee to Kintamani Area, toilet fee and dust mask.
E. ACTIVITIES DETAIL:
- Temperature : 10 – 18° Degrees on the summit
- Trekking duration : Between 5 – 6 hours.
- Distance : 6-7 km totally
- Activity level : Moderate.
I. VALUE ADDED:
- Tropical fresh fruits (seasonal) at the end of the trek
- Chilled face towels at the end of the trek
- Cold drink at the end of the trek.
- Bring some cash for tipping guide and driver is recommended.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- We organize trek during in the day light.
K. PRICE 75 USD / Person
NB: Minimal 2 person in one group