Penglipuran village Bangli hill walk we offers is best Bali natural walk to see traditional countryside owning unique characteristic Balinese unique design, cultural and socializing. Penglipuran village Bangli hill natural walk supported by cool atmosphere, located about 700 m above sea level, precisely in Penglipuran village, Kubu sub-district, Bangli regency. Penglipuran village on former of empire era kingdom, there all of king often use this area for place to amuse themselves, because the beauty and peace area and its nature. It can give the peacefulness, build them inspiration at the time and solve a problems. Name of Pengelipuran village according to the elder villager, taken from the word “pengeng Pura” which that means remember to the ancestors.
Penglipuran village Bangli hill walk
Penglipuran village Bangli hill walk start early morning around 09 am, first see the tradition houses with beautiful artistic, its exist in this countryside from north to the south is look very beautiful in particular the Balinese traditional entrance gate which are made similar each other. Every structure of house building between one house to others are equal in particular to size form, condition and function from the building except building of family bed room.
Next journey is walk through bamboo forest and see Balinese farm, then continue to reach peak of Bangli hill. Beautiful small town and rice field will welcoming your eyes. Afterward you’ll decent to the waterfall, to reach waterfall we will walk thorough rice terrace, vegetable farm, coconut tree and Balinese farmer who walk in their farm. When you reach waterfall you can feel fresh of the water, splash your face, swim and wash your hand. This is the end of your trip, It wonderful natural walk in Bali we offer.
Reward of Penglipuran village Bangli hill walk: See amazing traditional country side village, nice building, bamboo forest, view of Bangli area and waterfalls.
Extra trip of Penglipuran village Bangli hill walk: After had Penglipuran village Bangli hill walk you will visit bali coffee plantation. There you can see how to make coffee with traditional ways abd taster Luwak coffee, the expensive coffee in the world.
A. PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
- Nusa Dua: 01:40 AM Sanur: 02:00 AM
- Kuta: 01:45 AM Tulamben: 01:50 AM
- Legian: 01:45 AM Candidasa: 01:50 AM
- Seminyak: 01:45 AMLovina: 01:30 AM
- Canggu: 01:45 AM Ubud: 02:30 AM
B. TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
- 1). 06.30 am :The Bali Trekking Tour will pick up at your hotel by air conditioner car transfer for Penglipuran village Bangli hill walk.
- 2). 08.30 am :Arrived at starting point at Penglipuran village, intruduce to the guide and star to see traditional houses.
- 3). 10.00 am :Continue to bamboo forest.
- 4). 11. 00 am :Arrived at the top of Bangli hill, enjoying the view.
- 5). 11.30 am :Continue our decent to waterfall.
- 6). 12.30 pm :Arrived at waterfall, here you can playing the waterfall.
- 7). 01.00 pm :Lunch near by waterfall8). 01.45 pm:Stop off at balinese coffee plantation.
- 9). 02.30 pm :Return to your hotel10). 04.00 pm:Arrived at your hotel
C. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- 1. Hat and glove (if available), Trekking shoes, sun block.
- 2. Long pants, Camera and extra T-shirt
D. THE INCLUSION:
- 1. Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced trekking guide.
- 2. Lunch snack, fruits, mineral water, entrance fee, parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask.
E. ACTIVITIES DETAIL:
- 1. Temperature : 18 – 20° Degrees on the summit
- 2. Trekking duration : Between 4 – 5hours.
- 3. Distance : 3-4 km totally
- 4. Activity level : Easy.