Mount Batur trekking natural hot spring – It’s Bali trekking recommended in this tour, imagine that, you are wake up early morning, take mount batur trekking natural hot spring, at 03.45 reach peak of volcano 1717 m above sea level, standing up on the peak of second most sacred mountain in Bali. Yellow sky and red sun rising step by step in east side, amazing huge caldera surrounding your places, wide Black lava field is southern, taste delicious volcanic breakfast, Balinese black coffee or Hot tea, and the end of your trek you’ll greeted by the warmth of Natural Hot Spring, that completing your morning adventure on Mount Batur trekking natural hot spring. It’s the only one trip you’ll never forget in your live.
Mount Batur Trekking Natural Hot Spring
Mount Batur trekking natural hot spring start from 3.45 am to reach the summit, just need 2 hours to reach sunrise point, comeback trek Natural hot spring will welcomed you at the end of your trip for release your tight muscle by range 30-40 degrees of water temperature, beautiful lake view will catch by your eyes and lunch by the lake views.
Reward of Mount Batur trekking natural hot spring: Stunning amazing view, experiences volcanic kitchen, having hot tea or Balinese black coffee, feel the heat of volcanic steam in small hole, hearing lava burn, feel the true Natural hot spring and having lunch by the Lake views.
Extra trip of Mount Batur trekking natural hot spring: On the way to hotel after Mount Batur trekking natural hot spring will visit Bali coffee plantation or know with popular name Bali agro-tourism place, here you can see several plantations. Experiences make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, taste fresh ginger tea or Balinese coffee Luwak (Civet coffee) the best and the expensive coffee in the word
A. PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
- Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM
- Kuta : 01:45 AM Tulamben : 01:50 AM
- Seminyak : 01:45 AM Ubud : 02:30 AM
B. TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
- 1.45 am to 2.30 am – Pick up at your hotel, by comfortable and air conditioner.
- 03.30 am – Arrived at starting point at Toya Bungkah will, Introduction to trekking guide.
- 03.45 am – Start our trek to the summit.
- 05.45 am – While enjoying wonderful view, your guide will be served some breakfast.
- 07.30 am – Continue our descent to Toya Bungkah, the end of our trip.
- 09.00 am – Direct to Natural Hot Spring, for take bath.
- 11.30 am – Stop off at the Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 12.30 pm – Return to your hotel
C. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Camera, Sun block
- trekking shoes,swimming suits.
- Spare T shirt, Hat and glove (if available).
D. THE INCLUSION:
- Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced Batur trekking guide.
- Breakfast, lunch snack, fruits, mineral water, hot tea or Balinese black coffee on summit.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani Area, parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask.
- Stick for Hiking and Flashlights.
E. TREKKING DETAIL
- Activities Level : Moderate
- Trekking Duration : 11 hours ( up and down)
- Temperature : 8 to 15 Degrees
- If you want to booking via phone, kingly please speak personally with us
- Bring only what you need for your trek, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.