Mount Batur Sunset Trekking is alternative trek to enjoying the beauty of Mount Batur during day light. We crated this sunset tour for who don’t want wake up early morning for enjoy the amazing view of Mont batur while thy holiday to Bali. The actual summit you’ll reach only 1,717 meter above sea level and can finished by 2 hours with good personally fit trekkers. Most of visitor visit Mount Batur for sunrise tour but here we are created sunset tour only for visitor who don’t want wake up 1:45 am. The best time began the hike at 15:00 afternoon from the base of Mount Batur, it’s called Toyabungkah. Let’s take advantage of sunset trek to Mount Batur with our professional and experienced trekking guide.
How is Mount Batur Sunset Trekking
Mount Batur is the only one active volcano in the Island well-known attracts by travelers, over then 300 travelers every enjoying the natural beauty of volcano from altitude 1,717 meter above sea level. Wonderful landscape together with the active of volcano made filling up your mind stay on the truth paradise of universe. The sacred of mountain and the explanation of your guide will completed your sunset trip in Batur volcano. It will be better once you tasted the food that we cooked in steam of volcano, it’s banana sandwich and hard boiled Egg.
Along the way to the base of Mount Batur you stop off in the Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or well-known Bali Ecotourism. There are available several of Tropic plantations such as herb, spiced, coffee etc… You may experience how Balinese made Coffee Luwak with very traditional ways and also you sample each of that. The popular one and you must taste is Coffee Luwak, it’s the best coffee in the world.
MOUNT BATUR SUNSET TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 12:30 –01.30 pm: Pick up at the hotel base on the location
- 02.00 pm: Visiting coffee plantation (optional)
- 03.15 pm: Arrive at the starting in Toyabungkah
- 03.00 Om: Began the hike for sunset tour
- 05.30 pm: Enjoy Sunset & Having Banana sandwiches
- 06.00 pm: Explore the Main Crater and then descent
- 08.00 pm: Arrive back in the Finish Point ( boarding)
- 10.00 pm: Arrive back to your hotel
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Trekking ShoeS & Jacket
- Long Pant & Camera
- Pick up and drop off by Air Conditioned vand end English driver.
- Experinced English Speaking Guide/Tour Guide
- Head Torch / Trekking Pole
- Bottle Mineral Water
- Hot Tea or Coffee
- Boiled Eggs, Bananas at The Summit
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua : 12:30 Pm
- Seminyak : 12:30 Pm
- Sanur : 13:00 Pm
- Ubud : 1:30 PM