Mount Batur camping is amazing adventure camping on summit of Batur volcano, Bali trekking and tour guide offer best Bali camping. Mount Batur camping located in Kintamani Sub-district, at Bangli regency, Bali, it about 65 kilometers from International Airport Ngurah Rai Bali, precisely at northern part of the Island. Mount Batur camping start in evening at 04.00 pm to reach the place of camping at the first day, pass thru red lava, and continue the trek toward the main summit of Batur volcano.
Mount Batur camping tens set up at highest point of the mountain. The next day, after breakfast, enjoying amazing sunrise and next journey is surrounding the main crater, visit the crater of 1963, and continue to visiting the most active area at Batur crater 2000. You’ll never regret to take amazing Mount Batur camping adventure to discover your holiday in the Island.
Reward of Mount Batur camping: Beautiful sunset, sunrise, volcano breakfast, witness the night skies with millions of star, wonderful morning horizon before the sunrise, and many more will complete you adventure.
Extra trip of Mount Batur camping: On the way to hotel after of Mount Batur camping will visiting Bali coffee plantation, you can see several plantations, Taste and experiences make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and many more. There is available Balinese coffee Luwak (Civet coffee) the best and the expensive coffee in the word.
PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
- Nusa Dua : 11:30 AM Sanur : 12:00 AM
- Kuta : 11:45 AM Tulamben : 11:45 AM
- Seminyak : 11:45 AM Ubud : 12:45 PM
TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
- We will pick up at your hotel, depend on where you are stay Bali and directly to the starting point at Toya Bungkah.
- 02.30 pm : Arrived at starting point, toyabungkah.
- 02.45 pm : Start our trek
- 04.45 pm : Arrived at the top
- 05.00 pm : Set up the camping stuff
- 07.00 pm : Dinner with local menu.
- 05.30 am : Wake up and cleaning camping sfuff area.
- 06.30 am : Enjoying sunrise, breakfast and continue the journey to next crater and theb decent to carpark.
- 09.30 am : Arrived at car, finish journey.
- 10.15 am : Visit coffee plantation
- 01.00 pm: Arrived at your lobby hotel.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hat and glove (if available), trekking shoes, long pants.
- Sun block, camera and jacket
THE INCLUSION :
- Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced trekking guide.
- Breakfast, Dinner, snack, fruits, mineral water, hot tea or Balinese black coffee on summit.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani Area, parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask.
- Stick for Hiking and Flashlights and camping tans.
RATE 90 USD / Person