Mount Agung trekking via besakih – this is the challenge one trekking in Bali, Mount Agung ( Gunung Agung) is the highest peak in Bali and its about 3143 meters above sea level, located in Karangasem Regency, East part of the island. According Balinese Hindu religion mount Agung is the sacred mountain in Bali. It dominates the surrounding area influencing of the tropical climate. What you think in your mind, if you take mount agung trekking via besakih, you are stand on the highest place in Bali?
The sacred mountain in the island, mount Abang, mount Batur, the lagest caldera in Bali bellow then your foot and Rinjani mountain in Lombok across the ocean. Amlapura city, Semarapur city, Gianyar and Denpasar city. You will see 50% of the island of Bali from the top. I think only one world can describe it, oh my god wonderful one place in the world. Trek via Besakih Temple summat ed approximately 6-7 hours.
Reward of Mount Agung trekking via besakih: When you reach the summit you eyes pampered by amazing views of Bali Island and Lombok Island across by the ocean.
Extra trip of Mount Agung trekking via besakih temple: On the way to hotel after Mount Agung trekking via besakih tour will visiting Bali coffee plantation, you can see several plantations, Taste and experiences make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and many more. There is available Balinese coffee Luwak (Civet coffee) the best and the expensive coffee in the word.
A. PICK UP TIME
- Nusa Dua : 08:30 AM Sanur : 09:00 AM
- Kuta : 08:40 AM Tulamben : 09:30 AM
- Seminyak : 08:40 AM Ubud : 09:30 AM
B. TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
- Pick up at your hotel, by comfortable and air conditioner for Mount Agung trekking via besakih
- 10.50 pm : Arrived at starting point at Besakih temple will, Introduction to trekking guide
- 11.00 pm : Start our trek trek to the summit
- 06.15 am : While enjoying the spectacular view and sunrise you will have some breakfast
- 07.30 am : Continue our descent bBesakih temple.
- 12.00 pm : Arrived at Besakih temple, boarding car and than back to hotel
- 01.30 pm : Arrived at your lobby hotel
C. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Camera, Sun block, trekking shoes.
- Spare T shirt, Hat and glove (recommanded).
- Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced Batur trekking guide.
- Breakfast, lunch snack, fruits, mineral water, hot tea or Balinese black coffee on summit.
- Entrance fee to Karangasem Area, parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask.
- stick for Hiking and Flashlights.
E. TREKKING DETAIL
- Activities Level : Moderate
- Trekking Duration : 11 hours ( up and down)
- Temperature : 8 to 15 Degrees
- If you want to booking via phone, kingly please speak personally with us
- Bring only what you need for your trek, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.