Jatiluwih Paddys Trekking – Jatiluwih village become a favorite tourist destination in Bali renowned with the gorgeous rice terrace flowering from the foot of mountain till the coastal aspect. it’s one among places to go to in Bali with the gorgeous regard in step with its name from Jati and luwih, wherever “Jati” mean very and “Luwih” which means exceptional, good, and exquisite or the equivalent. that the reason why we offers Jatiluwih paddys trekking.
It admittedly peaceful and exquisite, being a cultural heritage site, means the villagers here get to preserve the realm from over development and pollution. There still a Dutch impressed canal irrigation systems and therefore the Petakut (Scarecrows) that the farmers create to safeguard their crops from the bird.
To see the simplest paddy field in Bali and knowledge the tranquil ambiance of Balinese farming,Bali trekking tour offers an excellent journey of Jatiluwih paddys trekking for you to explore great thing about Balinese paddy’s scenery during your holiday in Bali. Its mean you prefer move off from all the action elsewhere in crowded city. Jatiluwih paddys trekking is great choose for you.
A. PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
- Nusa Dua : 06:10 AM Sanur : 04:30 AM
- Kuta : 06:20 AM Tulamben : 06:10 AM
- Legian : 06:20 AM Candidasa : 06:20 AM
- Seminyak : 06:20 AM Lovina : 06:20 AM
- Canggu : 06:20 AM Ubud : 06:45 AM
B. TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
- 1). 06:20-07:00 am:We will pick up at your hotel, depend on where you are stay in Bali and directly to Jatiluwih paddys trekking point.
- 2). 08.30am:Arrived at starting point, Introduction and briefing about safety procedure trekking guide.
- 3). 08.15am:Start our Jatiluwih paddys trekking.
- 4). 08.15-11.15am:the journey we will enjoying the best one paddies scenery
- 5). 12.00 am:Lunch in local restaurant.
- 6). 01.00 pm:Return to hotel.
- 7). 03. pm:Arrived at your hotel
C. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hat and glove (if available, trekking shoes
- Long pants, sun block, Camera
- Jacket and extra T-shirt.
D. THE INCLUSION:
- 1. Pick up and return to your hotel by comfortable and air conditioned car
- 2. Experienced private professional trekking guides and English speaking
- 3. Lunch, water, snack and tropical fresh fruits (season)
- 4. Parking fee, toilet fee, entrance Fee to Jatiluwih area
E. ACTIVITIES DETAIL:
- 1. Temperature : 15 – 18° Degrees on the summit
- 2. Trekking duration : Between 3–4 hours.
- 3. Distance : 4-5 km totally
- 4. Activity level : Easy.