East Bali Tours is a full day tours to visit places of interest in karangasem regency such as the temple of Goa Lawah, village of Tenganan, wate palace of Tirta Gangga, Taman Sukasada Water Garden and Bloo Lagoon Beach.
East Bali Tours will exploring tourist destinations in east part of Bali with unique of local society life and pass through the beautiful Candidasa beach. The East Bali Tours will more enjoyable with our save driver and full air-conditioning car transfer.
Place of interest will be visited during East Bali Tour are :
1. Goa Lawah Temple is a shrine cave where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this holy cave. There is big temple used by Balinese Hindu as a place to worship to the god. The temple is one of the biggest temples in Bali and the location is strategically beside of main road from Denpasar to Candidasa.
2. Tenganan Village is a traditional Balinese country side with unique cultures and social life from the local community. This vilage is one of the ancient villages in Bali where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali. The societies of Tenganan Village strongly keep the unique activities and custom.
3. Taman Sukasada is beautiful garden with fish pond surrounding the old building that is one of Karangasem Empire’s omissions which has the high artistic value and history. The area of Taman ujung is generally used by all kings for resting because this place is fully designed with artistic value.
3. Tirta Gangga is a beautiful garden with water fountain and fish pond surrounds this place. The garden is built by King of Karangasem for their relaxation with their family. The garden is utilized by empire family for bathing place and now have been arranged natty and fascinate.
A. TOUR ITINERARY
08:00 AM :Pick up at the hotel
06.00 PM :Back to hotel
B. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
1. Money for your personal expanses.
2. Sandals and camera.
C. THE INCLUSION
1. Pick up and return to your hotel by comfortable and air conditioned car.
2. Experienced private professional driver and Engish speaking.
3. Sarong for entrance temple, parking fees and gasolin.
1. Entrance ticket to the place.
2. Ticket performance and lunch or dinner.
1. Bring some cash for tipping guide and driver is recommended.
2. Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
3. We organize trek during in the day light.
F. PRICE: IDR 700.000/ CAR/
Nb: 8 HORES [MAX 5 PERSONS]