Batur caldera sunrise trekking – Batur Caldera sunrise trekking is sunrise trekking tour to Bubung Gede hill and it’s well known as Batur Caldera trekking. This is the most beautiful scenery in the Island nested in Kintamani Sub-district, Regency of Bangli, Bali. Batur caldera stand between Lombok strait, and Lake Batur. It surround by two volcanoes and a mountain. Batur volcano is the active one volcano the island, Mount Abang and Agung volcano the highest mountain in Bali. On September 2012 Batur Global Geopark was declared by UNESCO for its cultural significance and natural scenery.
Batur caldera sunrise trekking tour start from 05.00 am to reach sunrise point, it’s take about 45 minute from Ulun Danu temple, when you reach it, your eyes will pampered by magnificent scenery of Lombok strait, Rinjani mountain, and then continue to Trunyan village “Bali Aga village” the unique one cemetery in the word, this trekking as been describing as a paradise trek.
Batur caldera sunrise trekking
Reward of Batur caldera sunrise trekking is, amazing scenery with double views, east side the ocean, Rinjani mountain, Gili Trawangan, Gili Trawangan, and Gili Air in Lombok Island, west and south side beauty of Agung volcano, Batur volcano, and Abang Mountain who standing together. Cast down will enjoy the scenic view of Lake Batur.
Extra trip of Batur caldera sunrise trekking: On the way to hotel after of Batur caldera sunrise trekking tour will visit Bali coffee plantation or know with popular name Bali agro-tourism place, here you can see several plantations. Experiences make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, taste fresh ginger tea or Balinese coffee Luwak (Civet coffee) the best and the expensive coffee in the word.
PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
- Nusa Dua. : 02:45 AM. Sanur. : 03:00 AM.
- Kuta. : 02:45 AM. Tulamben : 02:50 AM.
- Seminyak. : 02:45 AM. Ubud. : 03:20 AM.
- Pick up at your hotel, with comfortable and, air conditioner for batur caldera sunrise trekking.
- 04.50 am : Arrived at starting point at Ulun Danu Temple, introduction to trekking guide, and short briefing about safety and procedure trekking.
- 05.00 am : Start your batur caldera sunrise trekking.
- 05.45 am : Enjoying the wonderful views, having breakfast, fresh fruits, and black coffee or Hot tea.
- 07.00 am : Continuing trek to surrounding to the entire rim of the Batur caldera with beautiful scenery.
- 09.00 am : Arrived at Pulak, “boat harbor” or Trunyan Village.
- 09.10 am : Cross calm lake Batur by boat to car park and see fish farm.
- 10. 30 am : Stop off at the Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 01.00 pm : Arrived at your lobby hotel.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Camera, Sun block, trekking shoes.
- Spare T shirt, Hat and glove (if available).
- Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced trekking guide.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani Area, parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask.
- Stick for Hiking and Flashlights.
- Activities Level : Moderate
- Trekking Duration : 3 hours ( up and down)
- Temperature : 12 to 18 Degrees
- If you want to booking via phone, kingly please speak personally with us
- Bring only what you need for your trek, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.