Batur Caldera Camping is overnight Camping in Batur Caldera Bali especially camping on the mountain with breathtaking view? Yes! Batur Caldera Camping is the answer. This one night camping located on the summit of Batur caldera who offered an incredible views surrounding the entire Caldera and mountain. Priceless situated in northeaster of Mount Batur, It takes around 75 km from the Ngurah Rai Airport.
Batur Calder Camping started in the afternoon at about 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm pick up you your hotel all around Bali then direct to starting point in Uludanu Temple. To reach the best point for cam took about 50 minutes to 1 hour hike. The trail is easy, everyone can do it by own self because you’ll walk through main road and up and down the a bit trek when you’ll reach the summit (Camping Place).
Batur caldera is the best chooses for one night camping, why? Because from this place you can capture fantastic views both ocean and Lake Batur, Sunrise and huge Mount Agung and Mount Abang stand together. In the distance you can stun Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island, Gillis’s Island and some ships look small in the ocean. You’ll never regret if you took Caldera Camping tour because you’ll get unforgettable experiences and amazing views during your holiday to Bali.
Our experienced locals guide and driver will manage your overnight camping tours from pick up until drop off, camping equipment we provide, dinner and breakfast we provide too but we only provide Balinese menus (Local Menus). Your camping guide will cook your diner on the summit and you can see live how he made your dinner.
Come on, let joint us, we guaranteed 100% you’ll be happy with us!
BATUR CALDERA CAMPING ITINERARY
- At 01.30 – 02.30 pm: Pick up time, depend on your hotel location then direct to starting point.
- At 03.45 pm: Arrived at Ulun Danu and began the hike to the summit of Batur Caldera.
- At 04.45 pm: Arrival at summit of Batur caldera where we’ll overnight.
- At 05.30 pm: Finish set up camping tans
- At 07.00 pm: Dinner time with Balinese menuse
- At 05.30 am: Wake up & and cleaning the camping area.
- At 06.20 am: Having breakfast and witness the spectacular view & sunrise.
- At 07.00 am: Began to surrounding the rim caldera crater then decent to Pulak harbor.
- At 08:30 am: Leaving Pulak on traditional boat then cross the lake Batur .
- At 09.30 am: Reach the car park, then travel to coffee plantation.
- At 10.30 am: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
- At 11.00 am: Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
- Experienced local guides English speaking
- All camping equipment and dinner
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area
- Drinking water & Breakfast
WHAT SHOUT YOU BRING
- Power bank for charging your phone
- Trekking shoes or Sport shoes.
- Long pants & Jacket.
- Extra clothes.
PICK UP TIME:
- Ubud: 02:30 pm Sanur: 02:00 pm
- Kuta: 01:30 pm Nusa Dua: 01:30 pm
- Legian: 01:30 pm Seminyak: 01:30 pm
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
RATE 100 USD/Person Minimum 2 persons.