Mount Agung Trekking Via Pasar Agung – Its one of the tow part to trek up to sunrise point of Mount Agung. Its the sorter trekking then via Besakih temple, trek from Mount Agung Trekking Via Pasar Agung can summited concerning three to four hours which era you ascend concerning a pair of 2.000 meters, trek from here not as stiff as trek via Besakih temple. From the summit trek via Mount Agung Trekking Via Pasar Agung you will see almost 50% of The island and lovely sunrise, we are sure you will not regret take Mount Agung Trekking Via Pasar Agung tour.
When you reach the summit guide will served some breakfast and accompany with hot tea or Balinese black coffee. This journey will finish concerning hundred meters below the particular summit as from Besakih temple, however the views still glorious. The starting point from Pasar Agung temple is 2.00 am to reaching the peak just before the sunrise. This journey wholly eight hours solely up and down.
Excusive of Mount agung trekking via pasar agung: You will see peak of Mount Rinjani in Lombok, lovely Batur volcanic crater and lake Batur, Amlapura city, Semarapura city even Gianyar and Denpasar city. From here you can see 50% of Bali.
Reward of Mount agung trekking via pasar agung: After had tour of Mount agung trekking via pasar agung you will get extra trip ti visit Balinese coffe plantation, here you can taste coffee Luwak. The most expensive coffe in the world.
A. PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
- Nusa Dua : 11:30 AM Sanur : 12:00 AM
- Kuta : 11:35 AM Tulamben : 12:30 AM
- Seminyak : 11:35 AM Ubud : 12:00 AM
B. TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
- We will pick up you at your hotel and direct to starting point of Mount agung trekking via pasar agung.
- 01.50 am : Arrived at starting point at Pasar Agung temple, introduction trekking guide.
- 02.00 am : Start our trek to summit and sunrise point of mount Agung
- 06.15 am : Enjoying the spectacular view with sunrise and having breakfast
- 07.30 am : Continue our descent to Pasar Agung temple where the finishing point
- 10.45 am : Arrived at Pasar Agung temple (The end of the trek) and board car
- 11.15 am : Visit Balinese coffee plantation.
- 01.00 pm : Arrived at your lobby hotel.
C. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hat and glove (if available), trekking shoes, long pants
- Sun block, camera and jacket.
- Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced trekking guide.
- Breakfast, snack, fruits, mineral water, hot tea or Balinese black coffee on summit.
- Entrance fee to Karangasem Area, parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask.
- Stick for Hiking and Flashlights.
E. TREKKING DETAIL
- Activities Level : Moderate
- Trekking Duration : 8 hours ( up and down)
- Temperature : 8 to 15 Degrees
- If you want to booking via phone, kingly please speak personally with us
- Bring only what you need for your trek, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.