Mount Abang Jungle trekking
) in rain forest mountain, Mount Abang jungle trekking
in best one jungle trekking
in Kintamani we offers, Come on have a peaceful trek through lush rain forest while hearing the birds singing and inhale the fresh air, and amazing views of volcano and lake. Mount Abang jungle trekking “mount Abang’ stand 2.152 meters above the sea level and as the second highest mountain in Bali. Mount Abang can be summated by physically fit hikers about 2,5 hours.
Mount Abang jungle trekking start from Suter village about 03.00 am for sunrise trek, it 1350 m above sea level, half way of your trek moderate route, and than continuously steep, zigzag and slippery trek because your trek inside of rain forest.
Reward of Mount Abang jungle trekking: The view from the top is breathtaking with cloud formations surrounding the lake and volcano, naval of the world along with a picturesque coastline on the other. Trek become more energize as we pray at the temple during our trek.
Extra trip of Mount Abang jungle trekking: On your return to hotel you will visit another place, that is Balinese coffee plantation or Bali agro-tourism place, here you able to see many kind of Balinese plantations. Taste organic tea or Coffee luwak (Civet coffee) the most expensive coffee in the world, experiences how to make Balinese coffee with traditional ways.
A. PICK UP TIME.
Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM
Kuta : 01:40 AM Tulamben : 01:30 AM
Legian : 01:40 AM Candidasa : 01:40 AM
Seminyak : 01:40 AM Lovina : 01:30 AM
Canggu : 01:40 AM Ubud : 02:30 AM
B. TREKKING ITINERARY.
1). 01.40-02.30 am:Pick up at your hotel, with comfortable and, air conditioner.
2). 03.30am:Arrived at starting point at Suter Village, introduction to trekking guide, and short briefing about safety and procedure trekking.
3). 03.40am:Start our trek to summit mount Abang sunrise point.
4). 05.00am:Arrived at the summit mount Abang, sunrise point.
5). 07.00am:breathtaking with cloud formations surrounding the lake and volcano, naval of the world along with a picturesque coastline on the other and having breakfast boiled egg.
6). 07.30am:Continue our descent to Suter Village where the end of our adventure.
7). 09.00am:Arrived at Suter Village(board car).
8). 09.30am:Stop off at the Balinese Coffee plantation.
9). 11.00am:Return to your hotel.10). 13.00-14.00:Arrived at your hotel.
C. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING.
1. Jacket, Camera, Sun block, trekking shoes, mosquito protection.
2. Spare T shirt, Hat and glove (if available).
1. Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced trekking guide
2. Breakfast, snack, fruits, mineral water, Stick for Hiking, and Flashlights
3. Entrance fee to Kintamani Area, parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask.
E. ACTIVITIES DETAIL
1. Temperature : 10 – 18° Degrees on the summit
2. Trekking duration : Between 4 – 5 hours.
3. Distance : 5-6 km totally.
4. Activity level : Moderate.
1. Bring some cash for your expanses, and for tipping your guide and driver is recommended
2. Bring only what you need for trekking, the rest leave in your hotel.
3. Trek during in the day light, is recommended.
H. RATE BASE 65 USD/Pax (2 Pax minimal)