Rice is life, that clear and straightforward to any Balinese. Rice is an element of their cultural and spiritual rituals. Rice is stuck to their forehead once every temple ceremony, rice is employed as offerings and rice is what feeds them and keeps them alive daily. Jatiluwih tablingan trekking is the example of thous culture, Jatiluwih tamblingan trekking will continues up the mountain and thru the forest you may see lots of Bali’s bird-life in their natural environment, further as some monkey troops. Jatiluwih tamblingan trekking is one in all our additional swashbuckling and strenuous treks, and bug repellent may be a very important necessity. Be assured that the scenery is well worth the effort.
Descending all the way down to Tamblingan Lake, Jatiluwih tamblingan trekking can finish at the Corinthians garden. reassuring a soft structure each visually and in fiscal matters, utterly completely different to the rice fields within the starting. Ironically all you may would like once you reach now. Jatiluwih tamblingan trekking can be done as a day trip, taking approximately 7 hours of trekking, or you could choose to have an overnight stay in nearby Munduk or Jatiluwih.
A. PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
Nusa Dua : 04:50 AM Sanur : 05:20 AM
Kuta : 05:00 AM Tulamben : 05:00 AM
Legian : 05:00 AM Candidasa : 05:00 AM
Seminyak : 05:00 AM Lovina : 05:00 AM
Canggu : 05:00 AM Ubud : 05:30 AM
B. TREKKING ITINERARY ARE
1). 04.50-05.30 am:We will pick up at your hotel for Jatiluwih tamblingan trekking.
2). 07.00 am:Arrived at starting point at Jatiluwih, Introduction and riefing about safety procedure trekking by our experience trekking guide.
3). 07.15 am:Start our Jatiluwih tamblingan trekking.
4). 10.15 am:Arrived at the summit of the mountain.
5). 10.30 am:Enjoying the spectacular view with rice field and Lake.
6). 11.00 am:Continue our descent to Tamblingan like.
7). 12.30 am:Arrived at the Corinthians Flower Garden.
8). 01.00 pm:Lunch at the Corinthians Flower Garden.
9). 01.30 pm:Return to hotel.
10). 03.00 pm:Arrived at hotel (Depend on where you are stay in Bali or hotel location)
C. WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
1. Hat and glove (if available), Trekking shoes
2. Long pants, Sun block, Camera
3. Jacket and mosquetos protection.
D. THE INCLUSION:
1. Pick up and return to your hotel by comfortable and air conditioned car
2. Experienced private professional trekking guides and English speaking
3. Drinking water, lunch, snack and tropical fresh fruits (season)
5. Parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask, entrance Fee to Jatiluwih area
6. stick for trekking
E. ACTIVITIES DETAIL:
1. Temperature : 10 – 18° Degrees on the summit
2. Trekking duration : Between 8 – 9 hours.
3. Distance : 6-8 km totally
4. Activity level : Easy.
1. Bring some cash for tipping guide and driver is recommended.
2. Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
H. RATE BASE ON PICK UP AREA :
1. UBUD : IDR 800.000/person (minimum 2 person)
2. TULAMBEN, NUSA DUA : IDR 950.000/person (minimum 2 person)
3. KUTA , SANUR, LOVINA, CANDIDASA : IDR 850.000/person (minimum 2 person)