Jatiluwih village become a favorite tourist destination in Bali renowned with the gorgeous rice terrace flowering from the foot of mountain till the coastal aspect. it’s one among places to go to in Bali with the gorgeous regard in step with its name from Jati and luwih, wherever “Jati” mean very and “Luwih” which means exceptional, good, and exquisite or the equivalent. that the reason why we offers Jatiluwih paddys trekking.
It admittedly peaceful and exquisite, being a cultural heritage site, means the villagers here get to preserve the realm from over development and pollution. There still a Dutch impressed canal irrigation systems and therefore the Petakut (Scarecrows) that the farmers create to safeguard their crops from the bird.
To see the simplest paddy field in Bali and knowledge the tranquil ambiance of Balinese farming,Bali trekking tour offers an excellent journey of Jatiluwih paddys trekking for you to explore great thing about Balinese paddy’s scenery during your holiday in Bali. Its mean you prefer move off from all the action elsewhere in crowded city. Jatiluwih paddys trekking is great choose for you.
A. PICK UP TIME BY LOCATION
2. Long pants, sun block, Camera
3. Jacket and extra T-sirt.
2. Experienced private professional trekking guides and English speaking
3. Lunch, water, snack and tropical fresh fruits (season)
4. Parking fee, toilet fee, entrance Fee to Jatiluwih area
1. Temperature : 15 – 18° Degrees on the summit
2. Trekking duration : Between 3–4 hours.
3. Distance : 4-5 km totally
4. Activity level : Easy.
1. Bring some cash for tipping guide and driver is recommended.
2. Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel
H. RATE BASE ON PICK UP AREA :
1. UBUD : IDR 750.000/person (minimum 2 person)
2. TULAMBEN, NUSA DUA : IDR 850.000/person (minimum 2 person)
3. KUTA , SANUR, LOVINA, CANDIDASA : IDR 800.000/person (minimum 2 person)